Thursday, August 19, 2010

Zac's Address

I added a new little feature-ette on the sidebar over there ----->

It's Zac's new overseas address. I'm sure he'd love to hear from anyone and everyone...even just for a little "Hey, how are ya!"

He's getting into his new job and is doing well! He also has access to email and Facebook, so you can still reach him through those modes of communication. Maybe one of these days he'll catch us all up on the blog!

Oh, and if for some reason you cannot see the address or it's not working as I thought, please let me know so I can fix it!

3 comments:

  1. I learned two things after sending one unsuccessful package and one successful package. The first is be prepared to fill out a customs form for each package and the "value" of each item. I was generic. Secondly, you have to fill in the non-traditional address on a traditional address form. The post/ship name is the "address", the "attn" is the second line address. The "APO" is the city, "AE" is the state and numbers after "AE" are the zip code. Maybe I'm the dumb blond, but I had to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jena,

    I just wanted to tell you that we miss you both very much. We are praying for both of you! Every night Ryan prays for "Jena & Zac...please keep Zac safe". Last night he asked me to read his "Red Sushi book from Jena". We look forward to seeing you in the states soon!!
    -Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way...we are praying for your safety with the Typhoon and everything too!

    God Bless! We love you!

    -Mark

    ReplyDelete