Monday, January 25, 2010

Bon Voyage Zac!

So it's official...Zac is a'sail the deep blue Pacific. He's off to see the Asian world.

We celebrated his last day on land running some last minute errands, Dunkin Donuts, and our fave...Chili's. I hope that he gets to see some COOL places and things. I'm so excited to meet him at one of the ports!


Zac's new home.

I, on the other hand, have a long list of things to keep me busy. But after only one day, I can tell it's going to be a looong few months. [So if you have a few thousand airline points laying around, I have two empty rooms to fill with visitors :)]

I talked to him briefly before they left, and he said his room is about the size of our closet in NC. It was a walk-in closet, but I wouldn't count it as a bedroom. Oh, and he shares it with 5 other guys. Good thing he can sleep anytime/anywhere! It's character building, right Mom?

Bon Voyage!

1 comment:

  1. Love you, J! You and Zac are in our prayers. Take up a new sport, like tennis. Or start sewing. Learn Japanese. I guess you don't have to be bilingual to be an accountant, though...aren't numbers are universal (except the way they are written)?

    Will you be visiting the States while he is gone?

    ReplyDelete