Monday, March 26, 2012

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Ok, we really aren't "those" parents who think the whole world is just as obsessed with our baby as we are. But since very few of our friends and family get to see Grayson in live action, we thought we'd share a little snippet of his new(ish) and BEST trick....laughing! He is quite a happy baby and will laugh for us pretty often. It tickles us that he is so entertained by small small things...so excuse the fact that we are making fake sneeze noises for an inordinate amount of time. It happens when you have kids...

PS - I love his fakey laugh at the beginning with Zac...It's like a "Ok, I'll humor you dad..." I'm sure it won't be the last time to throw us a bone!

I don't think a mom can find anything more joyful than the sound of their baby's laugh.










1 comment:

  1. What a precious laugh, Jena! He is a doll! And yes, I LOOOVE the fake laugh in the beginning- hilarious!

    ReplyDelete