Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Whoops

So I just realized that I haven't posted in a whole month. Whoops. It seems like life has just happened around here too fast for me to keep up.

We're having a great time with Zac's parents and sister this week. Once things get back to normal, hopefully I'll catch up and tell you about all of our exploring and adventures from the week. Maybe I can get them to write something from an "outsiders" point of view, too!

In other news, we're preparing for some big changes in the near future, and I guess you could say we'll both be doing some major travelling soon...though not together.

Oh, ps, the dog's ok...fully recovered from the needle incident. Phew.

1 comment:

  1. We had the best time!! Everything was so wonderful and you and Zac were simply the best. Of everything we did, I would have to say the “Ultimate Japanese Dining Experience” was our favorite. However, we loved it all. Thanks again for having us. We look so forward to seeing ya’ll again soon, either in Okinawa, or on another adventure.

    ReplyDelete