Sunday, November 15, 2009

Big Week

I don't have much to update on...we had a pretty uneventful weekend...stuck on base. We did have some fun times chatting with new friends, eating, and bowling.

But this week, it's all going to change. We have the big furniture move-in on Tuesday. We have the big internet hookup on Thursday. AND we have the big ball narration on Thursday night. Ohhh, it's a big week.

As much as I know that we should not be tied to earthly things, it will be so nice to have our stuff back. We lived out of suitcases for close to 2 months and with the minimal for another 3 weeks. We are just so ready to watch TV on a couch instead of a folding chair or air mattress (our previous living room furniture). It will be heavenly to eat my delicious home cooked meals at a table...sitting down. And to finally be warm at night under a comforter! Ohhh, what a big week.

Zac has a busy week of rehearsals for the ball! I can't even wait to see it! (Oh, wait, I already did...a couple of weeks ago...at the OTHER ball). But I'm sure that Zac will give a convincing performance. And shortly thereafter will probably be hired to be the background voice of Japanese movie previews.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is only a week and a half away! We have some plans set, and I'm excited to see our first Thanksgiving abroad...and as a cook/Cook. The holidays are just going to fly by!

I've posted a few pictures on Facebook, so you can check out our new digs!

No comments:

Post a Comment